Won't it be the biggest dream come true if without our presence and intervention, things happen smoothly at our workplace?
But... What if something goes wrong, and you're not there to fix it??
This very thought petrifies us, doesn't it? And why not, for us entrepreneurs, our business is akin to our baby we always want to protect, and we just can't trust people enough to handle critical situations in our absence.
However such a quandary handcuffs us and it becomes impossible for us to unplug ourselves from business operations, both big and small.
Yet, making our business self-sustaining is a necessity in the current business scenario, especially for us to grow at tremendous speed.
An organization is called to be self-sustainable when:
1. It has a continuous inflow of revenue
2. It doesn’t need to rely on outsiders for funding
3. It has a talent pool that contributes to the business growth
4. People are adequately empowered
5. Its owner has enough free time to think and plan for the next big leap the business needs to take
6. Key decisions are seamlessly taken and executed
7. Desired results are produced
8. Continuous value is created for all stakeholders
9. Excellence is the trademark of all activities
All these characteristics are a must-haves for us to thrive in order to stand strong against the dynamicity of the business world and how do we do this?
If you too are searching for answers to this question, gear up to attend the most essential, impactful and enlightening program for Entrepreneurs: “Mantras for Building a Self-Sustainable Organization” on 14th Feb 2018.